Friday, December 14, 2007

Orange Is The New Black...

I wandered into the Petsmart on 72nd yesterday...

I had every intention of buying a few holiday gift cards...

I had every intention of buy the "Dog" version of Monopoly...

I had EVERY intention of buying some cat crack for my friends with felines addicted to the nip...
I had no intention of being an addict's guardian...


But...


When I met "Saturn," I was intent on bringing him home...

He whispered barely audible meows through the cage grating...

His head tilted to the sound of my voice...

His mouth closed with his tongue hanging between his lips...


Volunteer: Would you like me to open the cage?

Me: Sure.


That was pretty much it...

I picked him up this morning...















































"Saturn," doesn't suit him...

I'm diggin' the following names:

1. Ambrose B. Cat
(Amby for short)

2. Oscar Wilde

3. Gulliver
(A throwback to his former Travelin' lifestyle.)

4. Earnest
As in...The Importance of Being Earnest...

5. ?


What do you think?
Email me!
Heather@q985fm.com



P.S.
Todd at Petsmart Rocks!

No comments: