Wednesday, March 5, 2008

There Is A Thin Line Between Terrorist and Interior Designer...

There is a thin line between terrorist and interior designer.


As addressed earlier, Earnest is a terrorist.
















My boyfriend's cat, Chewbacca, is a sociopath with good taste.
















My boyfriend had a glass rooster. He loved his "Glass Cock."
















I thought said cock was (forgive my 80's) heinous...



I jokingly mentioned how great it would be for one of the cats to, "accidentally," break the Glass Cock.



My boyfriend assured me that if there was ever a Cat/Cock scuffle, it would not involve his cat.

"Chewbacca is trained," he said.
"Chewbacca isn't physically capable of jumping on top of the cabinet," he said.
"Chewbacca knows better," he said.



Less than 72 hours after the above conversation occurred...




Chewbacca broke the glass cock.

No comments: