Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Boxers are OUT...MAN-E-HOSE are IN

I think most women would agree that wearing pantyhose, in general, wouldn't make the "Top 10 Greatest Things About Being A Woman" list.

Those heat-trapping, stomach-sucking, run-waiting-to-happen sheaths of discomfort are a necessity not a privilege.

Therefore, I was surprised to see that our lesser halves have begun to sport them with a pre-pubescent brand of excitement and intrigue.

Sure...The first dozen times I slid on a pair of hose, I felt...

Evolved
...

But...

For the last 20-some years I've searched for the lesser of the calf-casing evils...

SPANX seem to be just that...

Tolerable...

Now, Friends...

I am certainly a proponent of equal-rights...

Female/Male, Alternative Lifestyle, Animal-Vegtable-Mineral...Whatever...My mind is WIDE OPEN...

But...

Why would a man choose to torture himself in the shackles of an unforgiving control-top?

I give you...

Pantyhose...

For MEN:



































Online retailer, luxelegwear.com reports a staggering 80% of their 2007 sales were to men....Compared to 2005, when the market was dominated by women...

Apparently pantyhose are better than long-underwear under the suits of those professionals living in cold climates...

The thunder-thigh reducers also have benefits for athletes too...Many are reporting improved support and circulation...

REALLY?

OK...

Gift-giving just became really easy...

Victoria's Secret gift-cards all around!

No comments: