Monday, December 1, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen...

We have...Piano.

The events leading up to the acquisition of said piano are strangely, "Movie-esque."

Not "Big Fish," movie-esque...

More like, "You've Got Mail..."


Yesterday morning I did not have a piano.

Today I do.

The details in-between have everything to do with luck or fate or God...
However you want to look at it really...

Oh...

And a guy named Brad...and Brad's wife.


Because there is a level of intrigue surrounding the 1920's piano now living in my living room...I think I will leave it at that..."The events of the last 24 hours are interesting...Certainly irregular."


After all...


Earnest and I never claimed to be "Regular."














































Yes...The mannequin legs are on top of the piano...

1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

Those mannequin legs creeps me out, actually, just mannequins in general. Kudos to your piano.