Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This MAY constitute PDA...

Because I have a number of "Regulars" during the hours of 7pm-midnight...

My nightly time with you is a lot like "Cheers."

If you call more than once, I know your voice.

If you've won something, I'll remember your name.

If you LOVE a band, I'll seek them out because I respect and appreciate your passion.

Even if you never call and you're quietly reading this, please know that I'm honored to spend my nights with you.

As we approach Thanksgiving, I want to convey my thanks to you.

There is nothing more thrilling than sharing stories, sprinkled with music, with a cherry on top
:-)

My friends, I call you "Friends," and I mean it.

2 comments:

Vikkicar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vikkicar said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. It'll be my first. Wish me luck.
Hee. God Bless.