Sunday, May 25, 2008

I didn't notice a size difference...

I mistakenly put Earnest in charge of this blog.

Allow me to tell you something about Earnest...

Earnest is what we'll call a "Freeloader."

He has little respect for the value of a dollar.

He doesn't understand the words, "Work" or "Responsibility."

Earnest spent the past 72 hours lapping Perrier in the lap of luxury:
















Guess who will be forced choke down tap water for the next 72 hours...


Anyway...


Austin rocked.

I spent an evening watching a couple friends say, "I do..." then chased the joy with some live jazz on 6th street.





















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i figured it out. my aunt is the reason pluto isnt a planet anymore. they decided that if there is a women bigger than a planet they would have to make her a planet too. and a planet on a planet wouldnt work. i know that was random, but i just figured i would put that.
but on a different note. i figured out that you have to approve he comment before it can go on your blog.

ernest is just like skittles, skittles will wake me up every morning at five thirty in the morning, just so he can get let out. then once i let him out he cries to get let back in and get a snack, then he goes back out. he never takes the snack before he gets out the first time.



simplemindid420