Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Equal Opportunity Lip-locking...

Polychronopolis and I are in LOVE with Katy Perry...

He has a poster of her up in the studio, and I'm sitting here sending her fan-line a text at 3am...

We're professional dorks over this girl...

In fact...

I am sooooo geeked out that there is no creative spin to this story...

There is nothing metaphorical or witty or even mildly amusing about this blog...

This is the organic chemistry of blogs...
The nutritional facts on the box of bran flakes of blogs...
The warning label on your hairdryer about possible electrocution of blogs...

It is merely to inform you that I am, in fact, so infatuated with "One Of The Boys" that I am compelled toward redundancy...and repeating myself over and over and over again...and compulsively re-stating the facts...

Has the dead horse been properly beaten?
















Katy Perry's fan-line:
805-754-2138

No comments: