Thursday, July 17, 2008

*CONTEST*
















Hello Friends,

Welcome to the Bat Blog ;-)

From 6pm to 9pm tonight you have one more chance to score a pair of tickets to the midnight showing of "Batman The Dark Night."

Show me your devotion to Batman, Q98.5, or both!

Take a picture, or a series of pictures, demonstrating your extreme desire to see the movie!

Whether you sport a costume, dress up your pets, make a sign, snap pictures of your collectibles, paint your face...

I want to see it!

I'll post the pictures here when I receive them!

Then, at the stroke of nine, I'll choose who I think is the most fanatic and reward them with tickets!

Easy?

Fun?

YES!!!

So...

Start snapping...

And check back frequently to see what your competition is up to!

Heather@q985fm.com

Don't forget to include:

1. Your first name.
2. Your phone number.
3. Your photo/photos!

Good luck!

*Keep them clean! I can't post anything offensive!



ENTRIES:


1.














2.


















3.
















4.

















5.
















6.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll320/short_chic95/l_9a353e6add0dbb2956a117f1da49c0d4.jpg