Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm sending some Fall Out Boy to out to you...MSN

Dear MSN,

Occasionally you have an interesting article or statistic on your front page...

Sometimes I'll mention said article or statistic on the air...

Fine.

Great.

Thanks for the memories MSN...

M-S-N if you're out there...I can't see your face...But you left a trace on a data back road I'm about to ERASE...

If you're wondering why I've gone POE-stal on you MSN...

I am simply reacting to your article, "10 ARTISTS WHO SHOULD STOP MAKING RECORDS..."

Is this a joke?

If so, perhaps your next article should be, "10 Van Gogh Paintings We Wouldn't Even Hang In Our Basement."

Or Maybe, "10 Books Of The Bible That Wouldn't Even Make Oprah's Club."

What about, "10 Dog Years Too Many: A Tale Of Our Family Pet Who Outlived Grandma."

A sequel to, "10 Reindeer Would Have Been Overkill...Santa Got The Job Done With 9."

Sound blasphemous/distasteful?

Of course it does...

Music is my religion and I'm deeply offended.

Shame on you MSN...

http://music.msn.com/music/photos/enough-already/?GT1=28102

No comments: