Monday, October 27, 2008

I am allergic to my High-Maintenece-Self

How much weirdness does the average person possess?

If you ever find yourself pondering your own oddities...

Here is a snapshot from my life...to hopefully...make you feel better about yours.

Earlier today:

As I'm blow drying my hair, Jenny calls...

Me: Hello (Sneeze)
Jenny: Bless you! (Random political banter.)
Me: (Laugh) (Sneeze)
Jenny: Bless You! (The conversation turns to boys...)
Me: (Laugh) (Sneeze) (Sneeze)
Jenny: Are you OK?
Me: I always sneeze when I blow dry my hair...
Jenny: (Silence)
Me: Yeah...
Jenny: You should mention that one the air.
Me: (Sneeze)

That's right...

I didn't noticed until today...

But I ALWAYS sneeze as I'm blow drying my hair...

Kind of odd...

Don't have any known allergies...

And yet...

Whether I'm at home or in a salon...

I sneeze...

There are several plausible explanations for my sneezing problem...Yet I choose to believe that I am most likely allergic to the absence of Earnest...

He was at the opposite end of the apartment...Waiting for the snot tsunami to subside:

No comments: