Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just call me Neo, cause I've met The Source...

Until a couple days ago, my relationship with the Omaha police dept. looked like this:
















Now it looks more like this:
















That's right my friends...

I got flowers from a cop!

This situation baffles me...

I've had 2 significant relationships, totally about 6 years of my life...Neither guy ever sent me flowers.

Then I meet, "The Source" of the tickets...

Said Source and I have not been on a date, I don't even know the last name of "The Source."

And yet...

Just as quickly as one might notice flashing lights in the rear view...

Poof! Flowers...

The moral of this story...

"When you go fast, you get a ticket. When you go slow, you get flowers."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those tickets -- are not written by the Omaha Police Department Officers, they are written by parking technicians out of the Public Works Department. They are not cops.

Heather said...

I know! However, if you don't pay the orange ones, you get more from the Omaha Police department...

Have you car towed from wherever you were stopped...

All of that fun stuff...

So indirectly...those are tickets from the Omaha Police...

Don't have any pictures of the white ones :-)