Thursday, October 16, 2008

Weddings & Jerseys & Kittens...Oh My...

I'm back in Omaha after the wedding of the year...

















I've been to more...many more...than one this year, but Allison and Jeremy's wedding deserves the "Wedding of the Year," moniker.

Because the "Wedding of the Year," deserves multiple installments in this blog, I will create a trilogy. It will go backwards, as I do not have immediate access to the "Wedding of the Year," photos.

I will tell you that:

1. I caught the bouquet.
2. I gave a toast.
3. I handed out sparklers, greeted the caterers, made sure the table cloths were placed with care, hung curtains in the renovated-barn-reception-site, attended to Allison's dress, duck-taped when necessary, and in general ran around in a frenzy for 5 days...
4. I got Earnest an "I missed you," present...















Soon after receiving his jersey, his inner line-backer took over, and he tackled me...















No comments: