Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Because it came with the house...

I only have a kitchen because it came with the house...
It's true.
I'm a chick.
I have the hormones, the physical characteristics, and love for shoes that chicks have.
However...
The idea of buying flatware or groceries or a microwave for that matter, gives me the chills. Not just chills my friends...The type of affliction that one might receive when viewing the goriest of horror flicks...at a drive in theatre...in a bikini...in the dead of an Alaskan winter. Therefore, this magnet was a must have:












The inside of my fridge is wasted space:










The absence continues:










Although, sometimes I indulge my inner Trading Spaces diva...









I buy old window panes...










After painting and gold leafing them...they become frames:











Same concept applies to chairs. Paint+Nails=Funky Shelves.

No comments: