Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gavin Degraw

Gavin Degraw isn't the hottest or buff-est or sexiest artist I have ever met...But...He is the most attractive.

If you were at Muldoon's last night...you already knew that.

If you weren't there or you're not into guys...allow me to explain...

Gavin Degraw will give you the, "Flirty Eyes."

I'm sure every swooning victim, suffering from Flirty Eye-ed Syndrome, would like to believe the "Flirty-Eye-Love-You" laser was aimed only at them...

It wasn't...

Gavin gave equal portions of interest and attention to each of his fans...


If you were there...you're nodding your head...


As I type this, I'm smiling to myself...

It was a good night ;-)














1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

I got here a month late when he was in town. Next year I hope he'll have a pit stop here in O!