Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grrrrr...Cont.

While the western world was wrestling with whether or not Hannah Montana should wear clothes...

I was busy loosing my religion...

I'm sure REM and every other iconic band betrayed by Rolling Stone was feeling the same...

I almost cried when I saw the peroxide explosion of MTV's leftovers vomitously* spewn across the cover of RS.

(Okay...I'm exaggerating...but seriously...WTF?!!)

I recognize the significance of reality TV, and have certainly been compelled to send my mind on a 50 minute vacation...

Congealing
into
a
gelatinous
lump
that
would
make
a
couch
potato
look
like
a
fitness
model....

But...

When I feel like I'm dangerously close to drowning in the collagen implants and silicone enhancements...I can pick up a RS, and cleanse myself of all parasitic tendencies...

Shame on you Rolling Stone...

For exalting what we all know is crap...



*This is not a word...Yet, it suits my purposes...

No comments: