Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 1...Match.com

As promised, consider this the inaugural MATCH.com blog.

There are several foreseeable problems thus far:

1. I don't know if it's rude to ignore people. Do I need to politely respond to all messages?

2. I am not "Looking for love," which is the MATCH.com slogan. I am simply browsing the selection of Omaha bachelors.

3. I was originally rejected twice...Yes, friends, TWICE before the kind folks at MATCH.com decided I was fit to participate. This bothers me a little...As I don't view myself as any more "Unfit," than any other single person.

I am however, enjoying the process...

The cute boy, who originally caught my eye, has responded...

Therefore...

The $34.99 is worth it...For now :-)

1 comment:

Vikkicar said...

Hmmm...before I met Brian, I actually posted a profile on Yahoo Personals, that didn't get me anywhere, deleted that profile after a few days. I don't know what would have happened if I stuck around in there. Will be looking forward to updates. Btw, just by looking at you, I don't think you need a dating site to get a date.