Thursday, January 29, 2009

Match.com Day 9

I have received email from you, and feel that I should make the following clear:

1. It's not that I NEED/WANT a date or a boyfriend. I'm window shopping. If I happen to find someone fabulous...wonderful...I could have just as easily met said fabulous person in the grocery store. (Yes...grocery store romance did happen to me...Once-upon-a-time.)

2. Because you're on this shopping trip with me, you're apartheid to each and every passing whim. I am, in fact, an impulse buyer by nature. But remember...I'm comparing these guys to shoes and socks...both of which are semi-often replaced.

3. I'm doing this because I'm not often single. I am right now...Therefore I can. I have also eaten ice cream for breakfast/slept all day/worn pajama pants to Walmart...because I can. Nothing but old fashioned decorum is stopping me, and I sold that for a dollar. I'm a product remember? I exist solely for your amusement.

4. Match.com is not paying me/throwing me free stuff.

I may add to this list...But please know that if you see insecurity in-between-the-lines...It's contemplation. I'm thinking out loud. (Then typing...LOL)

No comments: