Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Match.com...Day 7

I am currently in the throws of a Match.com IM conversation, with someone who shall remain colorless...

So...WHITE?

I can never remember if WHITE is the absence of color, or BLACK...

Regardless...

I have momentarily turned into a more manipulative version of myself...

I have reverted to the 21-year-old, I have 3 dates in one night, Heather.

Momentarily...

WHITE/BLACK is so enthralled by the intrigue that surrounds my lack of conversational engagement, that he is attracted to "The Mystery."

Said "Mystery" does not exist.

I'm simply answering his questions in the least personal way possible.

I forgot how that makes guys feel the good-kind-of-crazy.

Is it possible I have forgotten "Flirting 101?"

Yes...

Yes, my friends...it is.

No comments: