Saturday, January 24, 2009

Match.com Day 4

I realized something today...
This is the first time I am blogging in real time.
Generally, I have several hours or days between an event and an entry.

Therefore, these entries are more diary-esque...
MORE real than reality TV, I suppose...

Let's talk about BLUE...

BLUE is an artist. If you've read previous entries, he is "The Sock."

There are several reasons why I like socks...

They're comfortable, warm, and it's difficult to see my life without them...

I have people like BLUE in my life already.

I have dated people like BLUE in the past.

I understand and appreciate BLUE...without even really knowing him.

That, my friends, is why he is, "The sock."

My fear with BLUE, is that he and I are too similar.

Friends, don't get me wrong...I'm not an artist.

However, both of our passions require...well...a great deal of passion.

Passion is wonderful when it is...and horrible when it isn't.

And I have always know it to have an expiration date...

No comments: